Shirnk the Gap: Notice
Check In Summary
0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the check in before. Hence you can not start it again.
Check In is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the check in.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Looks like you may be off track on your monthly commitment. Every leader faces obstacles and we all have those “off track” days (I sure do!) But if you are struggling with something you’d like to talk through please let us help any way we can. Here are a few options:
- Check in with a mentor. Situations like this are a great time to connect with someone who can share experience and counsel;
- Take advantage of the networking opportunities on the learning system – ask a question in the forum or direct message a coach there;
- Feel free to email back with your situation at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 800-888-9115.
Remember, the obstacle is the way. We learn a lot more from our challenges. Let us help you overcome this one. And remember, stay approachable!
Looks like you are on track with your monthly commitment. Keep the momentum going! Here are a few quick ways you can continue to grow your leadership;
- Are there other leaders you can mentor? One of the best ways to learn is to teach others. Can you share experience with another leader at work or here on the site (see networking options below);
- Network with others on the learning system – answer a question in the forum or share experience with others there.
Keep up the great work! And remember, stay approachable!
Drag the sign of power distance to the correct category below.
- Physical Power Distance
- Verbal Power Distance
- Behavioral Power Distance
- Low Power Distance
Your teammate is fidgety, avoids eye contact and stands outside your office.
Your teammate is “beating around the bush” and is being indirect and wishy-washy.
Your teammate keeps missing deadlines or fails to follow through.
Your teammate seems relaxed and comfortable, speaks directly, and "pushes back" sometimes.
My commitment this month:
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.
How’s it going? Are you on track?CorrectIncorrect