How Positive Feedback is Different
Check In Summary
0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the check in before. Hence you can not start it again.
Check In is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the check in.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Great job! You’ve completed the lesson. Make sure to act on your commitment for this month. If you found this topic interesting be sure to dig deeper by checking out any links in the Lesson Materials area above. Also take a look at the discussions and forum to share any experiences related to this lesson or leadership in general. There are plenty of ways to continue building your leadership.
- Review / Skip
Question 1 of 3
Match each element of positive feedback with its definition.
- as close to the observation of the behavior or action as possible
- name exactly the action or behavior you want to reinforce
- focus on the action or activity of the employee – not the motivation behind it, or even the outcome
- make sure it is the behavior you want to reinforce, not just the outcome
- if the idea is to get more of it, it must be something that the employee has control over – not just a lucky happenstance
Question 2 of 3
My commitment this month:
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.
Question 3 of 3
How’s it going? Are you on track?CorrectIncorrect